Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives no manual

• no manual

Posted by guest on November 28, 2015 at 12:00 am

My digital screen is stuck in demo mode. I do not know how to reprogram for operation.  Please help me?

badbozo2315 replied 8 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • badbozo2315

November 29, 2015 at 8:09 pm

Welcom.  Your new Panasonic Gardens Traktor should have the operation manual behind the passenger’s seat.  If it is not in place, simply tip the Traktor on it’s side, remove the tiller attachment, and press the reset button. For 2.71 seconds.  Do no press farther, as the whole Traktor might reboots, needing a new thinking attachment.

The demo mode will thus be removed.

Pleased to be helped.

• ectofix

November 30, 2015 at 4:36 am

Badbozo is pretty close.  The ones with the massaging bucket seats seats might otherwise have the manual located under the integral centrer console beer cooler – if you have that option.  On the models with the heads-up display, it may merely display those instructions up on the windshield by pushing the dingle-arm switch in, but make sure the powered, fold-down windshield is UP so you can read it.

Of course, there may be other variations.  Since there’s a dozen other possibilities, I suggest providing us with a MODEL and SERIAL NUMBER for the most accurate info.

• badbozo2315

December 1, 2015 at 6:20 pm

Welcoms, again.

Mr EC has translitteration reader error. Is not “massaging” booket seat, is high-teck messaging booket seat.

Created by our Estemed Mr David O’Shite, softwares developmentor, seat is sending text message when Your New Tracktor rolls, or tips more close to 90 degrees, indicating an O’Shite moment, as we have saying. Text message may can be sent to recipeient of choice, usually next of kin.

All this may can be found in above located owner’s manual, or as displayed on the fold-down windshields, when heads up.

As always, please to be helped.