Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives THE EXCLAMTION POINT SIGN CAME ON MY VEGAS 8BALL. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

• THE EXCLAMTION POINT SIGN CAME ON MY VEGAS 8BALL. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Posted by guest on July 9, 2018 at 12:00 am

THE EXCLAMTION POINT SIGN IN ON MY VEGAS 8BALL. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

ectofix replied 5 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • fixbear

July 9, 2018 at 8:55 am

Being I have never heard of a vegas 8 ball in food service, nor can a fine such a device in food service equipment.  I offer you this;

Before posting your question, please read these guidelines to make your life (and ours) easier:

Please become a member of this forum so that you’re able to respond back to any questions. Please provide as much info about the equipment as possible including the manufacturer, model number, and type of equipment. Some clear details regarding your equipment problem. What diagnosis (if any) has been made by a technician. If some asks you questions to gain further details in order to assist, please respond back to provide those answers. Otherwise, if your problem is solved, please get back with us to say so – or to simply say thanks! Our users really appreciate knowing they helped–it’s why they’re here answering your questions!

Finally, we only address issues for commercial cooking, refrigeration, food prep, and warewashing equipment. Parts Town serves the commercial kitchen industry, and while some manufacturers make both commercial and household appliances, we only work with the equipment designed for commercial applications.

I suspect you have a Victory motorcycle.  Not a cooler

• ectofix

July 10, 2018 at 5:43 am

fixbear wrote:

I suspect you have a Victory motorcycle.  Not a cooler