MemberSeptember 14, 2018 at 12:00 am
we had a hurricane the power went off for hours. The machine began to beep but by the time i got there it stopped bepping and then the mother board went dark. the machine would not start, it has power and water.I have turned it off and on, unplugged it. Reset the reset button made sure clean valve is in position .The machine will not turn on to make ice, l called teck support and while l was talking to him the machine came on . l said good buy and then it quit.
MemberSeptember 14, 2018 at 7:42 am
Before posting your question, please read these guidelines to make your life (and ours) easier:
- Please become a member of this forum so that you’re able to respond back to any questions.
- Please provide as much info about the equipment as possible including the manufacturer, model number, and type of equipment.
- Some clear details regarding your equipment problem.
- What diagnosis (if any) has been made by a technician.
- If some asks you questions to gain further details in order to assist, please respond back to provide those answers.
- Otherwise, if your problem is solved, please get back with us to say so – or to simply say thanks! Our users really appreciate knowing they helped–it’s why they’re here answering your questions!
Finally, we only address issues for commercial cooking, refrigeration, food prep, and warewashing equipment. Parts Town serves the commercial kitchen industry, and while some manufacturers make both commercial and household appliances, we only work with the equipment designed for commercial applications.
Hoshizaki Has made hundreds of different kinds of machines and different designs as well as boards. Care to clue me in on what you have so that I can at least know what we are working on?
If you have a KM machine, check the control Transformer power circuit breaker and the cover interlock switch.
Log in to reply.