Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives HEATED BANQUET TROLLEY HINGES

• HEATED BANQUET TROLLEY HINGES

Posted by guest on October 25, 2015 at 12:00 am

Dear All,

Greetings, Actually i made this post hopping that may help me out in this issue.

I got 40 PCS of ELECTROLUX HEATED BANQUET TROLLEY MODEL;[CCB10]

This product contain a special hinge as per the attached images, This hinge details in the spare parts catalog as following;

PN; 033069  /  ART; 0805400900  /  SANDED HINGE 

When i tried to request over around 100 PCS of this one they reply to me that this HINGE IS OUT OF PRODUCTION and go OBSOLETE

This is like impossible, I can’t just replace those equipment because of the HINGE

Please try to help me in this and thank you in advance

Kind Regards,

Adham Salm

M: +966.563.822.873

adham@chbib.com

IMG_1696.JPG

IMG_1697.JPG

IMG_1699.JPG

IMG_1698.JPG

gregct replied 8 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • abialas

October 26, 2015 at 10:25 am

Hello adham,

I contacted Electrolux in regards to this request and they are needing more information to assist you…

“Could you please provide the information listed on the data plate for this unit CCB10.  The serial number and PNC number should be listed on this data plate.  Once we have this information we can check with factory about this cancelled item. “

Feel free to respond direct to this post with the information requested.

Thank you for your time,

– Anthonie Bialas

• adhamchbib-com

October 26, 2015 at 11:18 am

Dear sir,

A Bundle of thanks for your kind cooperation and response,

I hope that they can answer to you in different way, Since i have contacted them and there was only that disappointing answer.

Please find the attached below nameplate you require

I hope that you can solve this with them sir, Really appreciate your concern

THANK YOU

20151026090736.jpg

• abialas

October 26, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Thank you for the information adham

From Electrolux: “I have sent picture to factory to see if this item can still be manufactured for this unit.  It may be a few days before I receive an answer back.”

As soon as I get more information i will  write you again.

-Anthonie Bialas

• adhamchbib-com

October 26, 2015 at 12:46 pm

Really appreciate it sir, A bundle of thanks once again

Adham Salm

• s_schultz

October 29, 2015 at 9:42 am

This hinge for the Intermetro C5 heater cab looks pretty similar. Part number RPC14-119.

is_main.jpg

• adhamchbib-com

October 29, 2015 at 11:25 am

You are absolutely right its really looks like it, But how about the sizes

Do you have any document or information for its dimensions?

Please advice

• abialas

October 30, 2015 at 12:13 pm

Adham,

I have received more info from Electrolux below:

“I contacted the factory and that part code is obsolete and the supplier who used to provide the hinge   cannot supply it anymore.  I am attaching the drawing the factory forwarded to me from the supplier  in order to enable you to check if you can find something similar locally. “

tech town image.PNG

• fixbear

October 31, 2015 at 3:09 pm

If you contact RHS.com and check for 43-551, it might work. The offset is a little more, but the same design.

if you go to https://www.rhsparts.com/storefrontCommerce/PDFS/F-382%20Measuring%20Hinge%20Offset.pdf  it will tell you how to measure edge hinges.

• gregct

November 5, 2015 at 1:26 pm

you can always try FMP (Franklin Machine Products) http://www.fmponline.com (800-257-7737) . they’ve got a pretty comprehensive selection of edgemount hinges and can probably match one with the proper mounting holes and offset for you. May not look the same, but I’ve been dealing with them for 20+ years and they’re always helpful and shouldn’t have any problem providing them in bulk.