Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives I have a new waste king model 3200 garbage disposal and I want to change out the plastic sink flange with metal, what parts do you have to do this?

• I have a new waste king model 3200 garbage disposal and I want to change out the plastic sink flange with metal, what parts do you have to do this?

Posted by guest on September 23, 2018 at 12:00 am

See above question 

partsgirl replied 5 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • fixbear

September 23, 2018 at 1:10 pm

You say 3200?  are you sure it isn’t a L3200?  Regardless, they are domestic units.

And per the frount page of this site,

Finally, we only address issues for commercial cooking, refrigeration, food prep, and warewashing equipment. Parts Town serves the commercial kitchen industry, and while some manufacturers make both commercial and household appliances, we only work with the equipment designed for commercial applications.

• partsgirl

September 24, 2018 at 9:19 am

I want to reiterate, we only address issues for commercial cooking, refrigeration, food prep, and warewashing equipment. Parts Town serves the commercial kitchen industry, and while some manufacturers make both commercial and household appliances, we only work with the equipment designed for commercial applications.

However, I do have some experience with the residential side of things. You can find manuals below:

Waste King

To see parts available for Waste King, please use the following link:

Click for parts listing