Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives My jet tech F18DP won’t stop draining, what part do I need to replace? It won’t let the water in as it won’t go out of drain mode.

• My jet tech F18DP won’t stop draining, what part do I need to replace? It won’t let the water in as it won’t go out of drain mode.

Posted by guest on January 5, 2018 at 12:00 am

My Jet Tech F18DP won’t let any water in and will only run in drain mode. What part do I need to replace? We do not have a repair man within 100 miles and is very expensive to get one to travel and takes forever to get one here.

Any help would be appreciated.

fixbear replied 6 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • fixbear

January 6, 2018 at 12:05 pm

Sounds like the drain pump switch is stuck in the on position,  or the main power switch is not closing.  Or, and the most likely, the stand pipe is not in place or broken.  You will need someone with a good knowledge of electricity and a good Multi meter. All things a food service company has..  I will enclose a wiring diagram for you and a manual.  Check page 28 on for possibilities

http://download.partstown.com/is-bin/intershop.static/WFS/Reedy-PartsTown-Site/-/en_US/manuals/JTD-F-14_iom.pdf

wiring diagram, Jet tech F18DP.

If you need more information, register for this site so that we can communicate more effectively.

Have you checked your stand pipe for being in place?  This machine does run the pump until it satisfies the pressure stat on fill.  Also check the incoming water filter for obstruction.  The machine will not do anything till the pressurestat is showing it full.