Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums General Help with Winston M# HA4522PE Holding Cabinet

Tagged: 

• Help with Winston M# HA4522PE Holding Cabinet

Posted by money on December 12, 2019 at 10:24 am

Hi,

Looking to find Part #’s for Drain Tube and Cap for this Model. 

Serial# 20080219-078

I believe it is for a Popeyes location.

Thank you

fixbear replied 4 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • fixbear

December 12, 2019 at 3:13 pm

I answered this a short time ago.  This is the parts page for this machine.

lt me help you with this.  Go the Partstown.com home page.  At the top there is a box asking for a keyword or part number. Enter you HA4522 and a drop down box will show up with your Winston ha4522. Click on it and you will be at the parts page for your case.  At the top of the page that loads, there are 2 boxes. one will say parts and how many are listed total.  The other will be manuals and how many are available.  Once you find the part you are interested in, click on the picture and it will load in a different window that you can rotate the parts view as well as blow it up to see details.

This site is Techtown. It’s just a way to find answers from other tech’s in the field.  We are not employees of Partstown, but volunteers trying to help the next generation of techs.

• fixbear

December 12, 2019 at 3:24 pm

I can’t help but wonder why it would need the drain pipe.  Being that it is a stainless 3/8 schedule 40 piece of pipe.  A leak is generally the “O” ring on the end.  Unless the machined end got hit with the cap off.